Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Change Your World Easily

Introduction to Cosmic Ordering Course 

http://www.wealth-angels.com/introduction-to-cosmic-ordering-course.html

I, Stephen Richards (author of over 80 books), am of only two Master Trainer Cosmic 
Ordering Practitioners in the world. I have over 20 years of experience in manifesting 
and have been leading the way in workshops and life skills training.
 
I am the originator of the Cosmic Ordering Connection as well as being a successful 
author of over 80 books. I make no apologies for exuding affluence, as this is what 
Cosmic Ordering is all about ... getting what you desire before it's too late in life. 
 
My own own rags to riches story is truly astonising! Having endured a truly 
impoverished upbringing, and being totally penniless, I am a true success story of
how Cosmic Ordering really works. Indeed, all of his current ideology is based on how 
he has turned my life around as a direct result of this.  
 
Watch the video, fond out how you can change your world today!


Resources for Stephen Richards:

See the Wealth Angels Website for more mind power resourses
Subscribe (free - about 12 a year) to the mind power newsletter by Stephen Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment