Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Saturday 11 April 2015

I Dated A Ladyboy!

Photo for illustration purposes only

Mind Power expert Stephen Richards speaks about dating ladyboy.

What is a "ladyboy"? A ladyboy is someone born a man and then spends their whole life working on becoming a woman. Of course this then means meeting men and functioning as a "woman". Not all still have their male genitals, and thankfully the one I dated didn't!

How did it come about that I ended up dating a ladyboy? Well I was sort of drawn in to this, and when you learn how some of these ladyboys are brought up then you will understand. I am told, on good authority, that from an early age these ladyboys have it drilled into them about getting the most out of others for themselves. 

Of course there are exceptions to the rule, so I have been told. Some ladyboys have been forced into the sex trade, sort of sex slaves and then that is when these psychological changes occur.

So I guess I was simply waiting to be selected as a target for one of them, and well and truly chased I was. Although looking back on it, it looked like I was doing all of the running but now I can see how I was drawn in like a moth to the flame, and a willing moth at that!

Could I tell it was a ladyboy? Of course not, because I was blinded by so many other things I was not even in that way of thinking. After we broke up lots of people that knew told me they knew it was a ladyboy! But why didn't they tell me at the time? Well they didn't want to hurt my feelings, or so they said!

At first it was a repulsive thought, but then when I thought on it I felt as if though I had been dating a lady, as all was in place, so to speak. But gender reassignment surgery is so good these days, the only giveaway, if any, was his/her large hands, which I suppose surgery would be a tough one to reduce the hand size!

I had no doubt about my sexual orientation, and to me this was a woman. A long story could ensue here but I just want to keep it simple. To put it bluntly, I was duped and was very nearly deep-fried. Was I a target? Hmmm, more than likely.

How I could not see that this was a ladyboy with transgender reassignment may come across as shallow, but I felt I was in love, but of course that is the ploy of them ... to make you think you are in love. However, ladyboys are really insecure people and it wasn't long before their jealousy and frailties started to surface, and the ensuing arguements were no one's business! This brought an end to it all, as I was not going to put up with it anymore.

If I was told I was dating a ladyboy would I have stopped dating him/her? Woo-hoo, this is a tough one! All I can say that is even if it was a full-blooded female I would not have put up with all of the arguing, I would have walked away as I did here. If I was content and then found out that they werre a ladyboy then maybe I would have just laughed it off, but they were terribly insecure within themselves ... always wanting reassurance that they had good nails, dressed smarty and that sort of thing. Of course what woman doesn't want such reassurance, but this was a little too often and looking back on it I can see it was not normal.

Don't get me wrong, this ladyboy was very affectionate, but the male hormones tended to kick in at the oddest of times and they would just blow up for no reason and start an argument out of fresh air!

Looking back on the experience I can see all of the signs were there that I just did not read, they were all there for me to see! Was it a bad experience? Hmmm another tough question. I am free of the insecure person I was dating, that is one thing for sure. Perhaps if I could mix and match a ladyboy's affection into a real woman and have the real woman's placid nature then it would have been something that could have lasted, but to me I feel ladyboys are flawed in the sense that they still carry the male hormone. 

If they developed into a woman naturally then that would be something else, but with all of the drugs they take to change them and the surgery, well it cannot change their mindsets into that of a full blown woman.

I should know, as I am a master of Mind Power and if you want to see what I do then take a look at some of my websites in the links below.




1 comment:

  1. As long you believed and happy then why not!!!! To be honest i wish if i have any of tgirls in my life but it's most likely a huge world of secrets which no one can know about it!!! specially in my country.

    ReplyDelete