- Atrophication of the brain where it leads to shrinkage.
- Free radicals.
- Mitochondrial dysfunction (a breakdown of energy production within a cell).
However, the answer to avoiding the Alzheimer time bomb does not come from New World drugs or surgery – both are currently worthless to stem the flow of this new ticking time bomb!
The APOE ε4 gene increases a person’s risk of developing the disease and is also associated with an earlier age of disease onset, but people with no APOE ε4 may also develop the disease.
Early onset, known as early-onset familial Alzheimer’s disease or FAD, (30-60) is caused by an inherited change in one of three genes.
However, research suggests that a host of factors beyond genetics may play a role in the development and of Alzheimer’s disease.
Putting aside the obvious contributors like heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes and obesity, it is not just about being healthy, eating right and keeping fit. It is about avoiding brain disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, as what is the use in having a fit body without a fully functioning brain?
Currently, Alzheimer’s disease has no known cure! However there are ways to delay, slow down, or even prevent this devastating disease or even reverse the process of deterioration.
I have to point out that I am not a medical professional; I am though a mind power professional, so please accept my findings from the point of view of a mind power pro!
The seeds of Alzheimer’s are planted long before the onset of any symptoms, so you could be a walking carrier of the disease!
My own discoveries are years old, all based on heavy research that I conduct before committing myself to any course of action.
I have devised a way to keep your neurons firing. Although here in this blog is a vastly watered down version, it should go some way in preventing the onset or slowing down of Alzheimer’s.
- The very, very first thing to do is look back over your life at any trauma you have gone through – physical or mental.
- The second thing to do is to ensure you have reached a conclusion in trauma recovery, that you have sufficiently overcome it. As not overcoming trauma will slow down any firing up within the synapses of the brain.
- No matter how deep the trauma, seek resolution! Without that happening you will simply be stressing out the neurons within your brain.
- Start doing things in a different order that you do things. That means stop following routine – you are not a robot! Use your non-dominant hand to do things with.
- In order to keep the neurons in tip top condition, do something new every single day – even just something simple.
- Make new brain pathways by continuously stressing your brain and by forcing it to continue thinking you will stave off or slow down Alzheimer’s.
- No matter what your age, consider connecting with your pineal gland through pineal gland activation. Yes at an older age the pineal gland is atrophied, but it is in the side benefits that you will discover the benefits.
- Meditation is important and is why I have left it last on this list. The earlier you start mediating in your life then the bigger the benefits, even ten minutes a day!
The above is only a smattering of my findings, as it would take another 20,000 words to convey it all. But I have given you the gist of it, now you can regain control over your life and say goodbye to the Alzheimer’s time bomb!