Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Wednesday 2 October 2013

How Wealth Angel Stephen Richards Got The Courage To Speak In Public

My one certificate of achievement which I do treasure is my English Speaking Board Certificate. Although I was pretty poor at written English as a subject, I excelled at English oral. In fact I was probably the best speaker in my whole school.

The school used to send me to do talks at schools where the following year’s intake was from. My role was to talk about the school they were to join after the summer break.

That gave me the courage to talk in front of sizeable audiences. In fact I didn’t ever have any fear of this, but it showed me how to grab attention and what made people listen as a group, It was to stand me in good stead years later, and I am thankful for that early learning curve. 


COPYRIGHT STEPHEN RICHARDS

Resources for Stephen Richards: 

See the Wealth Angels Website for more mind power resourses

Subscribe (free - about 12 a year) to the mind power newsletter by Stephen Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment