Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Sometimes Success Can Come When You Least Expect It!

I was keen to progress in life, and my boss at that time paid for me to take driving lessons, as I asked him about driving the company delivery van. Looking back on it, I guess he saw it as an opportunity to have a company driver, but could get away in paying low wages as I was only 17-years-old.

The day of the driving test came … I failed!! Even though I was primed and ready to pass!

The second time I took my test, I had been out drinking the night before, slept in for my 8am driving lesson before my test at 9am, and on top of that I had a hangover! So I wasn’t really too bothered about being knocked out of bed in that state.

I can’t even recall the driving test, but then the examiner said, “I am pleased to inform you that you have passed your driving test.” “What?” I thought. I was awakened from my hangover and could have kissed the examiner, although the examiner was a male!

That achievement meant a lot to me, as I would be accelerated to the status of “driver”. Did I get a raise in wages? No, but so what ... I had passed my driving test at the age of 17!

COPYRIGHT STEPHEN RICHARDS

Resources for Stephen Richards: 

See the Wealth Angels Website for more mind power resourses

Subscribe (free - about 12 a year) to the mind power newsletter by Stephen Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment