Mind Power Author Stephen Richards

Mind Power Author Stephen Richards
MIND POWER AUTHOR - STEPHEN RICHARDS

Wednesday 2 October 2013

How Wealth Angel Stephen Richards Turned His Life Around At Age 11

Walking is easy. It’s so easy that no one ever has to teach you how to do it. That’s the same with Cosmic Ordering … when you were a child that is! What I have to do is roll you back to when you were an empty vessel. Stay with me and reinvent yourself!

I know you probably won’t but I want you t just sit and think of everything you have achieved and have and write them down. I would also like you to write WHY each one is an achievement to you.
 
What were your first achievements?

My first achievements were learning the months of the year, telling the time and tying my shoelaces. Although it may not have meant a lot to some, it meant a lot to me at the time as I could feel my brain starting to work, as school to me was alien. School was not introduced to me and neither was I to it, it was something I just went to, no one explained why this torture was being imposed on me. I was left-handed but forced to write with my right hand … caused a lot of trouble in my head, or so I thought looking back on it.

So years later, when I was 11-years-old, and I was taught these things out of school, it made me realize what learning was. I had no idea of why I was alive or even just me, that sort of existence didn’t come into any sort of equation for me. After that I started to learn to read, I had a thirst for it. My brain had been awakened.
  

COPYRIGHT STEPHEN RICHARDS

Resources for Stephen Richards: 

See the Wealth Angels Website for more mind power resourses

Subscribe (free - about 12 a year) to the mind power newsletter by Stephen Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment